Salary: £ £28,000.00 - £45,000.00
Job type: CCTV Drainage Operator
We are currently looking for experienced CCTV Drainage Engineers to operate our State of the Art Mainline CCTV Rigs. Applicants will have the experience and the drive to become part of Wales’ elite Drainage Company. At Drainforce, we acknowledge that the work force is the most valuable asset and as such should be looked after and rewarded accordingly to their input.
About the Role:
- Position: CCTV Drainage Engineers
- Location: Bridgend, South Wales and Tenby, West Wales
- Hours: Negotiable
- Salary: Experienced Engineers can effectively earn what they deserve (Average salary is currently £45k)
- Benefits: A full time position; twenty days paid holiday per year; full uniform; regular training; workplace pension.
We require experienced CCTV Drainage engineers to operate van-mounted jetting equipment based in our South Wales depots. The role involves reactive and pre-planned maintenance works, the majority of which is for Blue Chip Clients.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the use of modern CCTV surveying equipment and will be fully up to speed on current legislation regarding sewerage ownership. Candidates with over three years experience will automatically be shortlisted for interview
- Full UK driving licence. Pre 97 would be advantageous but not essential.
- OS19X Essential
- NRSWA Preferred
- Confined Spaces Preferred